There are six million ways to live, choose one!

Live today like it will be your last.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Crazy Working!!!

I just got the job of my dreams, for now, the job of my dreams for a jumping off point to start my career.
I LOVE what I do, otherwise I think I would have quit by now.
So I am managing this crazy busy schedule right now, I am the Certified Athletic Trainer for 2 different high schools right now. I am also still working for the PT clinic and the restraunt. Like I said crazy busy schedule.
Go figure though, when I am out of control busy like this I am happy. I am a workaholic, hell I am married to my job, but there are those of us out there.
I think the very best part about what I do right now is that I get to run my new school how I see fit. I am so excited. This is actually a huge opportunity so that makes it even better.

No comments: